Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Week 29 - What's on yours?

Hey, y'all, it's Melody again, bringing you this weeks prompt!  

Almost everyone has one.  A bucket list.  Urban Dictionary's definition is: A list of things to do before you die. (Comes from the term, "kick the bucket").  Everyone's is different - short, long, detailed, vague, full of things that take most of us out of our comfort zones.  For instance, I am TERRIFIED of heights, yet one of the items on my bucket list is to take pictures of Paris from the Eiffel Tower.  It's one that actually gets 2 birds with 1 stone.  And while my list isn't overly long, it's one that means a lot to me.

So, let's get after it!

First up this week is my spread, which you can see HERE!  




Next up is Tamie's colorful spread, which you can see HERE!  I think I speak for all of us when I say that her use of color is just awesome!  



Next up is Lynn's spread, and she had some fun this week, I think.  Here's what she said about her process and her bucket list:
"I'm sure my bucket list is NOTHING like other people's, but this is honestly the only thing on my list - I would give away any bucket I had if it meant my grandson could be "normal".  Anyway, I started off using a stencil on both of my pages, then went back with some punchinella to "stamp" over the top using two different shades of blue.  I went thru some pictures I'd been saving and found one that was perfect for this spread,  alphabet stickers are by We R Memory Keepers and a couple of perfect sentiments that sum up how I feel.  Thank you for looking and be sure to go see what other girls did.  They are sure to wow you!"


Miss Betty and Shana couldn't participate this week due to prior engagements so that's it for now.

Thanks for stopping by, and have an artful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear shortly. Thank you!