Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

ARTFUL JOURNEYS - WEEK #8

Whew!  The month of February is almost over. Some of us created a ton of art with lots of love and hearts and red and pink paint.  We're looking forward to spring and a rebirth of color into our worlds...  Some of you will be long-covered in snow after we are having hot days here in north Texas, but you will be laughing at us all summer while we are sweltering in the heat.

This week's prompt:  Things you think are beautiful

Maybe you are dreaming of an early spring, maybe big splashes of color in your journal.  Others of you may include pictures of your grandchildren, your pets, your home, a beautiful sunrise or sunset. Whatever you think is beautiful is fair game.  Think about a collage page with a whole bunch of things you love and think are beautiful, expressed in a new and creative way.  There still may be some of you who live in warm climates who think snow is beautiful (yes, some of us do).  Or those of you living in the frigid northern climates and being bombarded with blizzards are dreaming of warm, sunny days and sandy beaches.  Express beauty in your own way, and then show us what you love.

Here are our interpretations of this week's prompt.  We hope we can inspire you or get you enthused about this week.  Nothing prettier than what we think is beautiful!  ~~ see ya, Betty~

* * * * * * * * * * * *

TAMIE RODRIGUEZ WILSON - Tamie's spread this week is her expression of what is beautiful, and what a bang-up job she did.  Tamie's style continues to amaze and delight us all every week.  Her "madness" can be contagious!  You can read all about her process here on her blog.




* * * * * * * * * * * * 

BETTY RICHARDSON- This week's prompt was created as an "inspiration" page in my large Dylusions journal.  Come check out the back-story and my inspiration behind this page, and my process here




* * * * * * * * * * * *

MELODY ELZY -  This week Melody is loving all of us with her spread. You have to read about her inspiration!  See the full spread and read about the process here



* * * * * * * * * * * *

LYNN JACKSON"What I think is beautiful" - Besides my number 1 grandson, Jackson, what I find beautiful is all my fun happy mail swaps I have gotten since being involved at Artful Mail Groupies. I have an art journal FULL of all my fun mail that I just keep adding to. I flip it open a few times a week and it just make me happy to look at all of it.  Knowing that these fun things all come from my friends far and wide is truly beautiful in my book and one of my most fun life blessings!



* * * * * * * * * * * *

We hope you enjoyed looking at our interpretations of this week's prompt, and we look forward to seeing what you create this week at Artful Journeys!

And if you leave us some blog love in comments, we would really appreciate it!

We're keeping it artful!

Betty, Melody, Tamie & Lynn
ARTFUL CHICKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear shortly. Thank you!